DecoHot

We will keep you updated on what is going on in the Interior Design World… new materials, new designs, new techniques…you name it.. we have it!!!

You can create a great wall in a matter of minutes: Draw geometrical figures and paint them with bright colors. The results will be amazing:

arsl01_bedrooms.jpg

Or paint circles (a cookie cutter makes an excellent template) randoml on your wall and then glue buttons to the center of the circles. Silver circles with gold buttons add a formal touch, while funky buttons over bright circles of color will give that wall spunk and personality. For an added touch buy polka dot shams and add buttons. The end result will be an unusual and buttoned-up room.

6 Responsed To This Post

Subscribes to this post comment rss or trackback url
mygif_alt
Silvia Odete Morani Massad said, September 1st, 2017 at 5:07 pm

Excellent goods from you, man. I have keep in mind your stuff prior to and
you are just too wonderful. I really like what you have received here, certainly like what you are stating and
the way in which wherein you say it. You make it enjoyable and
you continue to take care of to keep it sensible.
I can’t wait to learn much more from you. That is really a wonderful web
site.

mygif
Peter said, September 2nd, 2017 at 10:24 am

Hi there, constantly i used to check website posts here in the early hours in the morning,
because i enjoy to gain knowledge of more and more.

mygif_alt
Louise said, September 3rd, 2017 at 5:03 am

There’s certainly a great deal to know about this topic.
I really like all of the points you made.

mygif
real estate school said, September 3rd, 2017 at 9:46 am

whoah this weblog is great i love reading your posts.
Keep up the good work! You realize, lots of individuals are looking round for this information, you could help
them greatly.

mygif_alt
Lelio Vieira Carneiro Junior said, September 4th, 2017 at 6:58 am

First of all I would like to say wonderful blog!
I had a quick question in which I’d like to ask if you do not
mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear
your head prior to writing. I’ve had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my
thoughts out. I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15
minutes are generally lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints?
Appreciate it!

mygif
problems start said, September 6th, 2017 at 12:53 am

Hi there, its good piece of writing about media print, we all know media
is a fantastic source of information.

Response To This Topic

Please Note: The comment moderation maybe active so there is no need to resubmit your comment